Nobody can change overnight a corporate culture that has evolved over a long period of time. Unless you throw it overboard as a whole.
Positive change, however, can change the details of internal values, norms and attitudes or reinterpret them in a way that is perceived as authentic adjustment.
By the employees as well as in terms of public perception.
Before we take action here, the substance of the existing corporate culture must be analyzed. That and the derivation of relevant actions is a specialty of Itokala.
This is the course of Itokala:
- targeted analysis of the corporate culture
- authentic development of a new goal culture
- building and strengthening of motivation to pursue the new objectives
- development of a holistic implementation strategy
- coordination of all initiatives for action, including their mediation
- support and implementation of the internal/external communication